Solutions of Generalized Euler-Poisson-Darboux Equation and Their Properties
Iyaya Wanjala* and Isaac Chepkwony
Review I Published October,2016
Journal of Physical Science and Environmental Studies Vol. 2 (3), pp. 38-45
The subject of this paper is the study of classical EPD equation in variables, which in its full generality has been investigated extensively. We consider the equation
Where are real or complex parameters and that We construct general solutions in an explicit form expressed by the Appell and Lauricella hypergeometric functions of variables. Furthermore, the properties of each constructed solution are investigated.
Key Words: Appell and Lauricella hypergeometric functions of variables, Generalized Euler-Poisson-Darboux Equation.
- Journal of Agricultural Science and Food Technology (JASFT)
- Journal of Medical and Biological Science Research (JMBSR)
- Journal of Scientific Research and Essays (JSRE)
- Research Journal of Educational Studies and Review (RJESR)
- Journal of Physical Science and Environmental Studies (JPSES)
- Research Journal of Engineering and Technology (RJET)